[Asterisk-Users] Re:Can´t compile the source!

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Apr 29 11:32:47 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 06:45, Hannes Bischof wrote:
> /usr/src/linux/include/asm/pgalloc.h: In function `flush_tlb_mm':
> /usr/src/linux/include/asm/pgalloc.h:194: internal compiler error:
> Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
> make: *** [zaptel.o] Error 1
>
> Could it be an heating problem of the CPU??

I would be pretty certain of that. Try downloading and compiling any
software that takes more than a few minutes.

It is possible though that you have some form of memory to cpu mismatch
that only shows up under severe usage. My home workstation is in that
kind of problem now. I upgraded the motherboard and CPU but now they are
too fast for the memory. I'm starting to wish I had just bought all my
parts at once.