[Asterisk-Users] Lucent Phones

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Apr 29 06:44:51 MST 2004

> I might be missing something, but I think I can get the same functionality
> and probably more by keeping my existing Modular ICS and simply plugging it
> into a T100P or TE405P.

Let me be more specific.  I need to discard the Norstar Modular ICS, purchase
a 3com NBX and VOIP licenses for it and also purchase your line card for the
NBX...  versus buying a T100P and a clocking/PRI card for my Modular ICS and
discarding the analog trunk card I have now.

100 phone licenses with the NBX hardware go for about USD$1800 on ebay.  I'm
not sure what your card costs, but I can get the T100P for USD$500 and the
clocking/PRI card for the Modular ICS for under USD$300.

What advantage does your product give if I'm using Asterisk for VOIP anyway?

Regards,
Andrew