[Asterisk-Users] Start recording during call by pressing button sequence

Jason Penton j.penton at ru.ac.za
Thu Apr 29 05:14:55 MST 2004

Hi Vlad

I would imagine that it is relatviely easy to code up using eagi. Within the
eagi you have control over the audio streams so you can interpret any DTMF.
You could start a recording sequence by pressing, for example *00#. When the
eagi script recevieves this it can start recording the calls. You could
probably even wait for the remote party to consent to recording of the call
by pressing the same dtmf sequence and only then start recording.

I am sure this possible and will take a look at it next week (that is of
course if you don't look at it the meantime ;-) )

Hope this helps a bit
Jason