[Asterisk-Users] Start recording during call by pressing button sequence

Vladyslav vladk at azhelp.net
Thu Apr 29 04:58:54 MST 2004

Thank U for your reply, however I was asking about recording during
call (for example I don't need record all calls, but only some of them
and I want start recording during actual call process).

The problem is that there is could be a script which will turn on a
recording (via manager api) during a call, but how to get back to the
channel when during a call U press #ext or whatever you wouldn't be able
to return back (previous channel) and call will hangup.

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 14:38, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > Does anyone configure that or is that possible ?
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Monitor+setup+sample
>
> Cheers, Philipp

Best regards
Vlad