[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk goes international :-)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Apr 28 23:49:50 MST 2004

Altus Snyman wrote:

> So what do I have to do to add South-Africa to this list?

If you are saying numbers in a different way than english or if you are thinking
about another language, check the latest version of say.c in CVS head and
see if you can construct the syntax needed for your language.

When you have a patch, open a bug report under "Internationalization" in
http://bugs.digium.com and add the patch there.

I don't know how Asian languages work, but it would certainly be interesting
to see patches for those.

Also, we need a larger group that works with the next generation architecture.

/O