[Asterisk-Users] Video Conferencing

Angus Berry angus.berry at elken.com
Wed Apr 28 08:49:38 MST 2004

I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of some resources for
using Asterisk for Video Conferencing. I have several reasons I'd like
to use Asterisk including, leveraging a parallel investment in our
in-house VoIP system, but mainly I'd like to be able to have an operator
answer a video call and then pass the caller over to a running
conference group.

To be more specific, my initial areas of interest are:
-any existing testimonials of video conferencing success
-potential client software, such as Netmeeting for Windows end users

I really appreciate any insight or suggestions.