[Asterisk-Users] POTS fail-over?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Apr 28 08:38:56 MST 2004

LOL, sounds like a challenge.  A PIC is only a buck or two, I think I
have a couple of zeners to decouple the ringing voltage (which I'd need
for analog, too), and programming a PIC is easy.  Oh yeah, and did I
mention that my analog circuit expertise is minimmal?

Naw, still won't do it -- the relay will be just fine.