[Asterisk-Users] help ---IAX2 with zaptel timming.

James B Holmstedt jbholmstedt at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:26:14 MST 2004

Thanks for the response.  I am rebuilding my kernel now to enable the
alternate timing device.  Hope this works.  The reason I want to use IAX2 is
because my server is behind a nat device and my clients are also under a nat
device in another location.  Also I wanted to experiment with IAX2.

Thanks again for your reply, take care.

James