[Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc unable to configure (ZT_CHANCONFIG failed)

Yannick DESSERTENNE ydessert at yadnet.com
Tue Apr 27 14:07:37 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm tring to setup a ISDN HFC card in NT mode, but I have a problem with
ztcfg that always report a problem regarding FXS/FXO signaling.
Is someone have ever seen this ?

Loadind the zaphfc module seems ok....
--
insmod ./zaphfc.o modes=1
------------

--

But the zaptel config refuse to configure the span...

Zaptel Configuration
======================

SPAN 1: CCS/ AMI Build-out: 399-533 feet (DSX-1)

Channel map:

Channel 01: Individual Clear channel (Default) (Slaves: 01) Channel 02:
Individual Clear channel (Default) (Slaves: 02) Channel 03: D-channel
(Default) (Slaves: 03)

3 channels configured.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22) Did you forget that
FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling and that FXO interfaces
use FXS signalling?

--
Zaptel.conf