[Asterisk-Users] New ASTGUICLIENT released: 1.0.1

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Apr 27 13:50:11 MST 2004

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite:

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

Screen shots: http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

The client suite runs on both Windows and UNIX and includes a dialer
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)

In addition to the usual bug fixes, this is mostly an update for the
VICIDIAL dialer application. We've added a lot of new functionality and
customization to it, including:

   + rearranged VICIDIAL buttons and added some color to DIAL and HANGUP
buttons
   + allowed for call parking with different park music per-campaign
   + allowed for webpage forms launched from GUI with call info
   + allowed for different web form web pages per-campaign
   + allowed agents using VICIDIAL client to send calls with data to a
closer
   + new call-closer functionality is web-based for flexibility
   + added new DTMF dialpad for sending tones quickly
   + added code from Paul Concepcion to allow admin pages to work with PHP
globals off
   + added common database connection file for each set of PHP admin pages

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---