[Asterisk-Users] IVR GSM voice prompt quality

Chris Maresca ckm at crust.net
Tue Apr 27 12:06:33 MST 2004

All,

We've got some IVR voice prompts that were recorded by Allison Smith (the
voice).  The originals are great quality, and they are pretty good when
played through our sip phones, but they are quite bass-y and muddle when
played through a X100p interface.

I'm wondering what can be done to improve playback quality.  A different
format, perhaps?  Different encoding flags on the .wav to .gsm conversion?
Tweaks in zapata.conf (I've tried fiddling with TX/RX with no success).

Chris.

--
chris maresca
      senior partner - www.olliancegroup.com