[Asterisk-Users] multiple instances of asterisk spawning

Kevin Williams kwilliams at applianz.com
Tue Apr 27 12:37:20 MST 2004

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

>> How about an asterisk-newbies list?  If you don't want to listen to
>> newbie questions or help answer newbie questions, you don't subscribe?
>
> So then you'll have a mailing list full of newbies....what good is that?

I always join the newbie lists and when I'm not a newbie anymore, I hang
out and help the newbies as much as I can.  I guess I just have a
personality that facilitates that kind of thing...  I'd like to think
there are others here that don't mind helping newbies.  But for those
that dislike it, they wouldn't have to.

It's just a suggestion - take it or leave it. :)

--
Kevin Williams
  Senior Developer
  kwilliams at applianz.com