[Asterisk-Users] zaprtc on 2.6

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Apr 27 02:20:05 MST 2004

Hi,

i am about to merge chan_capi and zaprtc with the bristuff package.
This will also include a working zaprtc for kernel 2.6 (running and
tested on 2.6.5).
The new chan_capi version 0.3.2 will work with latest * cvs.
It will be released during the next 2 or 3 days.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753