[Asterisk-Users] Polycom registration

John Baker johnb at listbrokers.com
Mon Apr 26 23:40:43 MST 2004

Try the following:

1) Return the conference stations from where you got them.  Get money
back.

2) Buy conference stations from Dave Petricig at Review
Video.dpetricig at reviewvideo.com

3) Get files from Dave's excellent support staff (human answers phone in
three rings)

4) Configure conference stations

5) Drink a beer

I singled out Review Video because I had good success with them, but the
important thing here is never, ever buy any Polycom stuff from a dealer
that doesn't know anything about sip phones except a low price.  Polycom
is very hard to deal with directly and you'll never get the firmware and
other stuff you need to get these things running without a good dealer
to back you up.

John