[Asterisk-Users] using outbound sip proxy in asterisk

Glenn Dalgliesh asterisk at techhat.com
Mon Apr 26 18:01:32 MST 2004

Well, I think that might be a little vague. But asterisk on use outbound
proxy based on patter matching in the extension.conf.

Things like:
Exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,3,Dial,Zap/1/${EXTEN}
Exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN}@sipdemo
Exten => _.,1,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN}@sipdemo

If you mean as a default type of situation I don't think currently although
chan_sip2 seems to mention something about that if I interpurate it
correctly.
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000759