[Asterisk-Users] Re: D/41 ESC dialogic ISA CARD

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Mon Apr 26 17:25:21 MST 2004

Yes, you're correct. There was a demo H.323 gateway developed by a
Russian institute which did just that (can't remember the link). Kinda
of wasteful to use a 4-port card as a 2-port card.

I'm looking at the possibility of using Pika DSP cards in Asterisk. The
lastest Monte Carlo SDK include DSP routines for accelerating VoIP.
Price-wise, the 4-port Pika Inline-GT is around US$500. Which makes it
quite attractive compared to D/4 (US$700), Voicetronix (US$600) or the
TDM400P with FXO (~US$400?).

Cheers.