[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/7960 SIP functionality questions

Simon Brown Simon.Brown at otterson.com.au
Mon Apr 26 17:11:53 MST 2004

I am using 7940 phones with * and I can only say that the handsfree speaker
IS full duplex.
As with PoE, there is quite a bit of documentation around showing how to
change the pairs around on the ethernet wiring to make this work.  I have
tried this with my "G" versions, and have not yet been successful.

Simon Brown