[Asterisk-Users] Sound files in Chinese ?

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Mon Apr 26 14:10:31 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 16:45, JackyChen wrote:
> As i know, some direct translated sound files is not sutiable for
> Chinese grammer.
> you must modify asterisk/apps/app_voicemail.c for Chinese voicemail
> service.

Probably also need to modify say.c
Please add a Chinese syntax for SayNumber() to this Bug:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001429

We will soon be opening new bugs for Internationalisation of
app_voicemail.c, app_meetme.c & SayDate() within say.c
If you could think about the syntax changes required for Chinese, then
they can be quickly integrated when we reach that stage :)

> PS: i still not finished all sounds file for Chinese.

Even a basic set could still be worth releasing :)
Please place a download link from:
http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+sound+files+international

Thanks a lot,
Fran.