[Asterisk-Users] dtmf tone clamping in calls to external ivr

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Apr 26 12:24:42 MST 2004

Tobias,

yes you can use 2 hfc-pci cards to do this (and also enjoy the benefit
of echo cancelation), but the zaphfc driver is still a bit experimental.
(however it drives my phone at home without problems...)
Just grab some cheap hfc-pci cards and see for yourself.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753