[Asterisk-Users] dtmf tone clamping in calls to external ivr

Tobias Jönsson asterisk at tobiasjonsson.se
Mon Apr 26 10:20:20 MST 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Klaus-Peter Junghanns wrote:

> sorry to say this, but you wont be able to forward dtmf with isdn4linux.
> Try to get your hands on an AVM Fritz card (or any other isdn card with
> capi drivers) and use chan_capi.

Could I use a pair (NT+TE) of HFC-S cards (for exampel the Acer ISDN 128
Surf PCI) together with your zaphfc and chan_capi to make this work?

Or would it be better to have one AVM Fritzcard for the communcation to
the PSTN and a HFC card for being able to use the NT mode?

Regards,
Tobias
(with the same problem as Mark)