[Asterisk-Users] Intel 537ep

Welby McRoberts - List reading account lists at bordem.net
Mon Apr 26 10:20:23 MST 2004

lspci reports the following

00:09.0 Communication controller: Individual Computers - Jens Schoenfeld
Intel 537
00:0a.0 Communication controller: Individual Computers - Jens Schoenfeld
Intel 537

09 is a x101p
and 0a is a clone mercury intel 537 HSF (iirc) win modem

both are almost identical, bar the fact that one is reported to use the
x101p part of wcfxo and the other the "generic clone"

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P
wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Generic Clone