[Asterisk-Users] Intel 537ep

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Mon Apr 26 10:01:25 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 09:57, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Jeremy Hall wrote:
>
> >The 537 is, for the most part, a drop-in replacement for the Digium card.

	The i537EP isn´t a replacement, in fact the i537EP is a complete
different chipset just check the Intel developers site. AFAIR the i537UP
is the replacement the only difference I noted is the PCI chip since
Digium uses TigerJet chips and this modems uses MD3200, anyway I cannot
check since my X101P has a heat sink on top.

	BTW, checking the Silabs pages which is the chip manufacter of the AFE
and DAA I noted that Si3012 is only FCC certified, are there problems
for people using european specs on the X101P ?

--
Juanjo sin .sig