[Asterisk-Users] Galaxy Voice

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Apr 26 08:43:18 MST 2004

I was afraid Vonage might be looking requests to the MAC address of the
calling device.  I know I can pull the info using packet sniff and
ATA186 tools (there's an article on this somewhere on this list).
Makes more sense to me to run all my lines directly into * once I get
this done-- reduces my hardware requirements quite a bit, since I only
have one landline.