[Asterisk-Users] Intel 537ep

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Apr 26 08:11:43 MST 2004

If you want to value your time at less than $.25 an hour, go ahead.
Spend the next 2 months or more shunning your wife while you fight your
personal valuation problem.

Take it from me, I tried to go the route you are 2 years ago. My boss
luckily saved me. He bought a T400P card and we moved forward. It is now
paying of as we have customers seeking us out for our custom app that
rides on top of asterisk.

I promise you that a $100 investment is minor. Maybe you should quite
looking at a pstn connection right now and you should hook into on of
the free SIP or IAX networks. Then you can spend some money on a
hardphone and have your beginings of a full pbx.

If you wish to continue your choosen route, take it off list and stop
filling the list with this crap.

Steven