[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/7960 SIP functionality questions

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Sun Apr 25 14:45:38 MST 2004

I have just bought a Cisco 7960, but haven't connected it up yet.

I've also just bought a second X100P card, which I want to use on my second
line.

The question I have is, can I use two of the buttons on the Cisco phone to
specify what line the Asterisk server uses to call out on ?  If so, how
would I go about doing that ?

Also, is it possible to assign multiple extension numbers to a single Cisco
phone, using these buttons ?

Thanks, Paul.