[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone G723, G729 or any compression

charles at fmctel.com charles at fmctel.com
Sun Apr 25 11:43:53 MST 2004

Hi, does anybody made G723 or G729 to work with a GrandStream Phone ? I've
a Cisco here and it works fine with G723, but not with my asterisk. The
bandwitdh  is very important, since we will have our extensions at home. I
know that I have what I pay, but the phone works with cisco.

Trying to use G723 or G729 Asterisk says no codec available.

Does anybody have it working with any compression ?