[Asterisk-Users] Cisco phones

Paul A. Nichols paul.nichols at nt-2000.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 08:42:09 MST 2004

>Does anyone have a part number or know of anywhere in the UK that
resells >the image or the license or both?

Matt,

I have tried www.cisilion.com/ for a price on the license, but so far
have not had a reply.  These are the only place I have found to sell the
license.

The support contracts are a little easier to find, try
www.microwarehouse.co.uk and http://uk.insight.com - though I certainly
cannot find anything as cheap as $8! (Obviously UK equiv)

Paul

Any use of, or any action relying upon, information in an email by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Although this e-mail and its attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free from any virus, we cannot guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any responsibility for viruses.  It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.

The views expressed by the sender (Paul A. Nichols) of this message do not necessarily reflect those of NT-2000.