[Asterisk-Users] Cisco phones

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Fri Apr 23 01:12:00 MST 2004

Why is there such a variation in price between what the two of you have paid to get the SIP image for a 7960 phone ?  $8 would be acceptable, but I don't want to have to pay $105 !

What website do I have to go to in order to buy a SIP image update ?

How long does the login last for - I mean can you download it a couple of times, or is it a case of once you've downloaded it, that it.  I read that you sometimes need to step though the images, starting at v2, then v3, then v4 etc.  If thats the case, surly I'll need to download a few images !

Thanks, Paul.