[Asterisk-Users] Cisco phones

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Thu Apr 22 14:48:40 MST 2004

I have bough a cisco phone on eBay to use with Asterisk, but according to that website, you need a contract with Cisco systems to upgrade the phone to work with SIP.

I am guessing the phone that I get won't come with that as it was used with the cisco call manager software in the past.  Can I still use this phone with Asterisk, or have I waited my money ?

Thanks, Paul.