[Asterisk-Users] inbound calls better quality than outbound calls on X100P

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 09:06:31 MST 2004

I have a strange problem in that when I receive a call through the X100P
which is forwarded to my budgetone 100 then the voice quality is perfect
both directions. However, if I make a call out from the budgetone to the
same caller via the X100P the sound level is a lot lower and the quality a
lot poorer. I've had to set the rx tx gain to 1.5 or I can hardly hear at
all.

Any ideas what is wrong, I'm using the latest zaptel and asterisk from the
cvs head as of today.

Chris