[Asterisk-Users] re: webvmail

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Apr 21 10:40:58 MST 2004

No, you don't need to change permissions. Check in your voicemail.conf the
user & password for accounts.
I don't know how vmail.cgi works with multiple contexts, or if you have
mysql/pgsql support with app_voicemail.

See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+gui+vmail.cgi for more details.

Regards,

Gus