[Asterisk-Users] Very basic questions

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Wed Apr 21 01:34:34 MST 2004

Hi,
I am new in asterisk and i've bought a X100p and a TDM400...

First of all, how can i verify my config files ?
Secondly, when i'm trying to pass a call to the outside, i ve a Notice
about appdial.c (l 554) telling me: unable to create channel of type Zap
...and i don't understand...
Finally, when i plug my analog phones in RJ45 of my TDM400, there is no
tonality ( i'm not sure that it is the right word in english , but i
can't hear any tut-tut or any noise...) ...

Maybe, it's obvious but i can't succeed...

Thx
Laurent an hopeless french student