[Asterisk-Users] Repeated Notice: (UN/REACHABLE)

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Tue Apr 20 22:03:10 MST 2004

When you have "qualify=yes" or some number, then asterisk will poke at the
peer, to measure latency.

If the peer does not reply or the reply takes to long, you get the
"UNREACHABLE" message, and you will not be able to send/receive calls to/from
that channel.

When the peer starts replying within the latency threshold, you will get the
"REACHABLE" message, and you will be able to send/receive calls to/from that
channel.

I get it alot from FWD.  Usualy means the peer is to busy (FWD) or something
between you and the peer is unstable or over utilized.

<quote who="Barton Fisher">

--
END OF LINE
       -MCP