[Asterisk-Users] ANI II/Payphone indication

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Tue Apr 20 16:55:55 MST 2004

Quickie: Does anyone out there have experience with PRI delivery of ANI II
information?

Specifically, I want to know if it's possible from within Asterisk to know
if the inbound call (which may or may not be to an 800 number) came from a
payphone or not. I know with some 800 providers it's possible to block
inbound calls from payphones (due to the FCC surcharge etc) but was
wondering how accessible that information is once the call hits my box.

Thanks in advance
Paul