[Asterisk-Users] Playback problems with T100P

Eric Einhorn eric at monmouth.com
Tue Apr 20 07:25:15 MST 2004

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your reply.

My system is a dual PIII-850 on a SuperMicro motherboard (440BX
chipset).  There is one 3com 3c905B installed and an ATI Rage 128 for
console video.  An onboard ESS1969 chipset is present, however, I am not
using it (nor would I want to) and no drivers are loaded for it; it
just shows up in a 'cat /proc/pci'.  I have two IDE harddrives in
software RAID1 and the last device in my system is the T100P.

I'm running a plain vanilla 2.4.25 SMP kernel, asterisk v0.7.2, libpri
v0.5.2, zapata v0.9.0, zaptel v0.9.0, iax v0.2.2.  Everything has been
compiled with GCC 3.2.

The PRI is hooked up to the PSTN, and I have a handful of SIP phones
connected over ethernet.  It's just about as basic as you can get.
The PRI is configured for ESF/B8ZS, externally clocked,  line build-out
is 0db (I've also confirmed the tx/rx levels are good with the berd).

I hope something on my list throws up a red flag for someone out there.
:)

As always, any help is appreciated.

- Eric