[Asterisk-Users] Intel 536ep as a FXO?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Apr 19 09:14:11 MST 2004

Hi

Am Mo, 2004-04-19 um 16.50 schrieb Jeremy Hall:
> I remember seeing somewhere that you can use a program (part of the zt
> suite if I remember correctly) to view the audio levels on the FXO card
> like an on-screen vu meter.  I can use that and dial up my telco
> milliwatt test number and adjust accordingly.  I asked where that tool
> was on the IRC channel, but they seemed to not know either.  I have
> searched as I know I saw it, but can't find it again.

That would be ztmonitor, i guess:

silverbox:/usr/src/build/rc20/zaptel # ./ztmonitor 2 -v

Visual Audio Levels.
--------------------
 Use zapata.conf file to adjust the gains if needed.

( # = Audio Level  * = Max Audio Hit )
<----------------(RX)---------------->
<----------------(TX)---------------->

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753