[Asterisk-Users] Dynamic recording function?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Sun Apr 18 18:33:48 MST 2004

If you will tolerate using a GUI on a computer while you are on the phone,
astguiclient has one-button click to record and stop:

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

The way we do it is simply by using manager action commands. There are
several ways of triggering them, but it's not that easy to do it by pressing
a button on the phone when you're already on a conversation.

MATT---