[Asterisk-Users] PRI: This number has been disconnected

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Sun Apr 18 09:03:58 MST 2004

THANK YOU
----- Original Message Follows -----
> Hi,
>
> it seems like you are using the 'r' option of app_dial.
> This will fake ring indication and will not pass any audio
> until the call is answered.

THANK YOU!
That was it!
As usual as was looking for a complex solution instead of
seeing the obvious.
I must admit that with the recent issues with the 'r' option
I was confused about its meaning.  I remember that some
(short) time ago, without an 'r' no ringing would be heard
at all.  This must have been a bug.  However, that is when I
added 'r' to all my Dial commands.
Thanks again,
Willy