[Asterisk-Users] grandstream and stun

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 02:26:01 MST 2004

Hi,

I noticed some issues with how grandstream handles
stun test. GS is running version 1.0.4.50. First I
reset the NAT router. Then reboot GS, get results of
"restricted cone". Immediately reboot GS, get results
"full cone". I tried quite a few public and commercial
stun servers. Also tried different model/version of
linksys routers. I always got the same issue. Winstun
on the PC doesn't have this issue. Some ngrep on the
stund 0.91 on Fedora linux revealed winstun had about
20 UDP packets back and forward. However GS only had
less than 10.

Did anyone notice the same problem?

Thanks,
Richard