[Asterisk-Users] DECT PC interface for cordless phones?

Rainer Jochem rainer at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Sun Apr 18 02:00:09 MST 2004

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 04:24:58PM +0800, pjn at nikolich.org wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is anyone aware of a manufacturer of DECT cordless phone interface cards to act
> as the DECT base station that would be addressable channels under * ?

Kirk (http://www.kirktelecom.dk) has a DECT base station with an
Ethernet which speaks SCCP and H.323. So you should be able to connect
it to *. (http://www.kirktelecom.dk/company/suk207.asp)

Another interesting thing is from Dosch&Amand
(http://www.dasystems.de/index_en.php) who actually offer an PCI card
called "COM-ON-AIR® PCI"
(http://www.dasystems.de/en/pdfs/produkte/com_on_air_pci_e.pdf)
but I'm not sure if this thing can be used as a base station also.
Perhaps you're lucky and they give you the specs and you can implement
a chan_dect for this card ;)

Greetings,
 Rainer

--