[Asterisk-Users] Different UK Caller ID question!

Darren Poulson asterisk at 22balmoralroad.net
Sat Apr 17 12:07:03 MST 2004

Here's a bit of a twist to the common UK Caller ID question... (Which I've got
working nicely thanks to some slight changes in Jonathan McHarg's scripts off
the asterisk-dev mailing list, and a Pace modem from ebay!)

Can a standard BT phone that supports CID (Such as a BT Decor 310) pick up the
CID information that asterisk passes out to analog lines or would I have to
get an analog phone with CID from the states?

Thanks,

Darren.
--
Darren Poulson - Unix Admin