[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200 Admin Password

Chris Orme chrisast at talisa.net
Sat Apr 17 06:44:37 MST 2004

Hi.

Did you buy the phone or get it second hand ?   If second hand do you have
any paperwork from the person you bought it from and did they buy it
through official distribution?

If you got it through distribution I would am fairly sure your vendor
might be able to help ?

I have a rough idea of how it would be possible but I would think you'll
probably have to prove ownership as this password is how carriers lock
their phones.  If you got it from a carrier I imagine you might possibly
have to pay them an unlock charge so you can change carriers.

Or did you accidently set the admin password?

Chris