[Asterisk-Users] Problem with x-ten lite

Shad Mortazavi Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com
Sat Apr 17 03:34:46 MST 2004

Dear Group,

At the moment I use SJPhone as my soft phone with Asterisk.

I prefer the look and feel of the x-ten lite. However, when ever I use my
x-ten lite I get a lot of breakup in my communication.

E.g. I will play some hold music, and every 5-6 seconds I drop some packets.
I don't have the same issue with SJPhone.

I'm sure this is a configuration issues, but I can work out where?

Can someone point me in the right directions?

Thanks and Regards

Shad Mortazavi

Nexus Technical Manager

n|m Nexus Management Inc