[Asterisk-Users] TE405P + Adit 600 and FXO module - should this work?

Paul Zimm pbzinc at dejazzd.com
Fri Apr 16 05:05:58 MST 2004

I have an Adit 600 working with a TDM400p card.

- check this link for info on Adit-600 configuration
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-June/013072.html

-Make sure the pinouts for your T1 cable are correct:

DigiumT1 -> RJ-48(F) X-over
Digium T1 Card                                 Channel Bank RJ-48(F)
Pin         Pair#        T/R  Color                          Pin         T/R
1            2              T      white/orange               4
   R1
2            2              R      orange/white               5            T
4            1              T      blue/white                   1
5            1              R      white/blue                   2
      T1
3, 6, 7, 8 Not assigned