[Asterisk-Users] Dropped calls

Thilo Salmon salmon at netzquadrat.de
Thu Apr 15 10:27:26 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 18:21, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> So to me it looks like IAX2 is involved as well, not just SIP.

Are you sure?

I did some analysis of my traffic. Here is what I found so far:

Only Grandstream phones appear to be affected. All phones affected have
been behind a coned NAT, running firmware 1.0.4.39 with STUN enabled.
The hangup only occurs in dialogs with CSeq set to '0'.

I will test whether another firmware will solve this issue. Let's hoep
the best.

Thilo