[Asterisk-Users] Dropped calls

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 15 09:21:45 MST 2004

Hi!

> > I see this very same effect rather often in the following setup:
> >
> > SIP (GS101) --> *1 --> IAX2 --> *2 --> MGCP (ip10)
> >
> > In fact I think I've seen it also with SIP instead of MGCP at the end.
> > The first client is behind NAT, by the way.
>
> That must be it. I have seen this happening with sip --> * --> IAX as
> well. I take it you don't know a cure?

Unfortunately not, no. By the way I am not on latest CVS as that would
disable my MGCP phones. And so far I didn't even get a chance to debug
this since it happens approx 1 out of 10 calls only. By the way, I can
now conirm that it can be both MGCP or SIP at the end, it doesn't matter.
So to me it looks like IAX2 is involved as well, not just SIP.

*1: CVS-02/10/04-16:49:37
*2: CVS-03/05/04-00:50:56

Cheers, Philipp