[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Issues => SIP won't stay connected, and IAX Unable to Create Channel

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Apr 10 21:58:59 MST 2004

A somewhat plussed asterisk admin wrote:

> The answer is a bit embarrassing as I should have checked this issue
> within minutes if not hours of these problems cropping up.

Just for the record--I've been in this boat my fair share, too--this is
why some of the old hands on the list are a little less than eager to
drop everything they're doing and come 'round to help when a plea like
this is heard.

I'm writing on my forehead, "Post as a last resort only, especially when
you seem to be the only one in the world having the problem you're having."

B.