[Asterisk-Users] 1.0_stable is or isn't? (Was: No ringing tone...)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Apr 10 15:57:44 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 17:51, Bob Klepfer wrote:
> Steven Critchfield wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 11:51, Bob Klepfer wrote:
> >

> >>(I *have* noticed RAM almost completely filled, but no swap used...a
> >>reboot freed a bunch and I think that fixed some issues.  We're a small
> >>company and restarting * or rebooting the server isn't that big a deal.)
> >>

> >Once again we must teach a newbie about memory usage and the tools they
> >use to check it.
> >
> If you want to clear up a perceived point of misconception, please do
> Critch, but will you spare us the sanctimonious bullshit?

Maybe if this subject hadn't been covered 3 times in less weeks. You
seem to first have missed the previous comments on this subject, and
second you could have overlooked a one line non personal vent when there
was a couple of paragraphs that explained clearly what you needed to
know.

Now don't bitch about free help. If you wish to have a fully kiss your
ass forum, prepare to pay a lot of us then.