[Asterisk-Users] 1.0_stable is or isn't? (Was: No ringing tone...)

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Sat Apr 10 10:32:08 MST 2004

When I installed 1_0_STABLE, ringback stopped working completely on all
calls through the TDM400P. I can't recall if the SIP phones stopped
generating ringback also.

Latest builds (as of yesterday) seem to have problems with dropouts,
especially with IAX connections. I was seeing dropouts and repeated packets
(think Max Headroom) over IAX channels. Checking voicemail from a SIP phone
resulted in dropouts pretty consistently when it was playing menus. Now,
mind you, I'm not really complaining, since this is not released code. This
is from the development CVS tree. But, in my experience it does seem to be
broken.

However, 3/5 seems to work well for me. Although I am having some trouble
with Zapateller.

Cheers,

brian