[Asterisk-Users] small linux distro to run * in old boxes

Robert Boardman robb at boardman.me.uk
Fri Apr 9 12:01:53 MST 2004

Hi Victor

I'm currently working in a Linux Distro, it is  being internal alpha
testing by my self and a couple of me my colleagues,  over the next
couple of weeks I'm hoping to release a beta version to the asterisk
community., I'll keep you posted via asterisk users, about its features
as it developed.

The first to note is  Its currently a 28Mb ISO for installation with
asterisk installed with zaptel, and lib pri

this includes apache perl PHP, and Mysql

I will be producing a web site  I post the address when it is ready

Regards
Robb